8 Best Magento ERP Integrations to Implement in Your Online StoreSeptember 21, 2020 | Author: Ashley Brown
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are becoming crucial for a company’s growth as small businesses and market players look for effective ways to enhance the data integration between different business operations. If you’re running your business on the Magento platform, using Magento ERP integrations can help you power your business. In this article, we have compiled the best Magento ERP integration solutions that will effectively streamline your business operations and boost the efficiency of your business.
But before moving ahead with the topic, let’s first understand what an Enterprise Resource Planning software is and why do you need it for your organization.
What is Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)?
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is an end-to-end process management tool that is used to connect different business aspects such as product planning and development, sales and marketing, etc. An ideal ERP system equips businesses with great efficiency in managing all the processes from one centralized place. This end-to-end solution acts as a single source for all business-critical data including customer accounts, orders, catalog, inventory, and so on.
Using ERP software is an effective way to streamline business operations and improve efficiency as well as productivity for both enterprises and small-medium businesses. If you’ve indulged in Magento 2 development, there are many platforms offering Magento ERP integration solutions that can add value to your business. Some of these include Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, NetSuite, and much more.
As a leading Magento 2 development company, we have rich experience and strong expertise in rendering the best-in-class Magento extension development, integration, and customization services. We deliver solutions that help you extend the functionality of your Magento 2 store and manage your business operations efficiently. We believe that an ERP system is increasingly becoming a rite of passage in an organization’s growth as businesses look for effective ways to improve the integration of data across various business operations and manage everything from one place. Therefore, we are listing out some of the best Magento ERP integration solutions in the market that you can use on your website.
Top Magento ERP Integrations to Try on Your Online Store
Take a look at some of the best Magento 2 ERP integrations that you try to streamline your business operations and increase your business productivity. In the case where you have unique business requirements, you may hire Magento developers from a reliable Magento 2 development company for custom Magento extension development services.
Magento ERP Integrations by APPSeCONNECT
APPSeCONNECT is a budding business software that integrates Magento websites with various ERP solutions such as Microsoft, SAP, Sage, NetSuite, Acumatica, etc. The solution facilitates real-time, two-way data exchange between Magento eCommerce site and ERP solution to streamline business processes. This improves productivity and efficiency. As a merchant, you can pick the ERP solution you plan to connect with your Magento store and share your integration requirements with the APPSeCONNECT team for discussion and actionable plans.
The unique features of this ERP solution include:
- Seamless integration with various ERP solutions including Sage 300, Acumatica, NetSuite, SAP (SAP B1, SAP ByD, SAP ECC/ECC, SAP S/4), Microsoft (NAV, GP, AX, 365), etc.
- Provide regular and real-time updates from ERP solution to Magento eCommerce website
- Synchronize eCommerce data from Magento eCommerce to the ERP system
- Secure data exchange between applications
Magento ERP Integrations by i95Dev
i95Dev offers a flexible and agile ERP integration solution to automate the synchronization of the information including products, orders, customers, and inventory between Magento eCommerce and ERP solutions. Using this solution can help you reduce costs in managing several disconnected systems and outdated manual information synchronization methods. i95Dev’s ERP integration solution enables you to boost operational efficiency as well as deliver enterprise-level customer experience.
The core features of this ERP integration solution include:
- Magento ERP integrations: Seamless integration of Magento with SAP Business One, Sage 100, Microsoft Dynamics AX, 365, GP, NAV, etc.
- Customer Data: Using this solution, you can easily add new or update an existing customer from one system and synchronize data to the other
- Orders: Automate and streamline order processing by synchronizing sales and order information between Magento eCommerce backend and ERP
- Products: Add new and update product details including description, SKU, quantity, weight, price, etc.) from a single Magento backend and sync across others.
- Inventory: Provides real-time access to store inventory levels, irrespective of the origin of sales.
- Tier Price: Serve diverse customer base with special prices, and syncs information to ERP
- Credit Limits: Use credit limits and customer group info by extending your Magento 2 store to support them.
NetSuite SmartConnector by Celigo
This pre-designed Magento ERP integration is intended to connect the Magento store with the NetSuite ERP system for getting access to real-time inventory, timely order fulfillment, accurate order statuses, order cancellations, and refunds. If you’re involved in Magento 2 development, the NetSuite SmartConnector tool can help you integrate your order, customer, and product information quickly and seamlessly without any technical IT support. However, if you’re not confident, you should hire Magento developers for Magento 2 support. By automating business processes that rely on the Magento eCommerce website and NetSuite ERP solution, you can efficiently scale business operations while reducing on-going costs.
Some of its key features include:
- Order Management: You can view online orders in the NetSuite ERP system when customers finish the checkout process on your Magento eCommerce website
- Shipping and Fulfillment: You can use advanced order fulfillment logistics and inform customers with live order tracking information.
- Inventory Levels: You can monitor the stock levels from a unified place to reduce over or underselling of products.
- Products and Variations: The solution allows you to manage products and attributes directly from the NetSuite ERP system.
- Payment and Invoices: The system supports multiple payment options, whether a payment is made at checkout or after order fulfillment.
- Cancellations and Refunds: You can efficiently manage cancellation and returns from the NetSuite ERP solution and make statuses available in the Magento site.
- Other advanced functionalities
Acumatica Connector by Kensium Solutions
Acumatica Connector is a flexible and scalable business management system that seamlessly integrates Magento with Acumatica Cloud ERP. This extension helps you to manage all your aspects of business processes including accounting, shipping, inventory, and CRM with a single tool. The combination of Magento and Acumatica acts as a single source for leveraging accurate and updated eCommerce business data to make well-informed decisions.
The unique features that Acumatica Connector offers:
- Provides a common view of all eCommerce data such as customer, product, inventory, sales, and shipping information and creates a bi-directional synchronization between Magento backend and Acumatica ERP system.
- Schedule your data sync process or set the connector to synchronize only when you start it manually
- Add ideal price points to products dynamically with inventory data.
- Define rules to control data from Magento eCommerce or Acumatica that needs to be saved on the systems.
- Boost your Magento 2 store with Acumatica’s order fulfillment functionalities.
- Ensure effortless return processes by connecting customer-initiated returns into your Magento system.
Visionet’s Commerce Link
CommerceLink by Visionet is an efficient medium that enables the Magento eCommerce platform to seamlessly synchronize eCommerce business data with Microsoft Dynamics 365. It creates a centralized system for unified channel management by efficiently transferring sales order, inventory, etc. in real-time. It leverages both platforms to eradicate error-prone, time-taking manual integration, and offer a consistent brand experience on multiple channels.
The salient features of CommerceLink include:
- Customer Data: Seamless synchronization of customer data between applications as soon as a new customer account is created on your Magento eCommerce website. The customer information is synced instantly within Microsoft D365 every time it is updated.
- Sales Orders: Whenever an order is placed in the Magento eCommerce store, it is transferred to Microsoft D365 with sales orders information that includes details about customer details, product line items, shipping, payment, discount, and tax.
Farapp NetSuite & ERP Connector
Farapp offers a cloud-based solution that integrates Magento eCommerce with NetSuite and other ERP solutions. The solution equips your Magento 2 store to sync orders to ERP and update order fulfillment data from ERP. It helps you manage the product catalog, and automate product updates including product images, options, etc. from your ERP to your Magento store. With Farapp’s ERP Connector, you can operate your eCommerce business from a unified ERP backend to save time, effort, and money.
Key features of this Magento ERP integration solution include:
- It automatically synchronizes the latest quantity data from ERP to Magento to keep quantity up-to-date.
- You can manage product prices and data from ERP backend while products are updated automatically in the Magento store.
- It allows you to set up new products or attribute options in the ERP solution and the product listings and attributes will be automatically created in the Magento storefront when you update your items
- You can import external images to catalog in ERP and these images will be automatically synced to product listings in Magento
B2B ERP Connect by Corevist
Corevist’s ERP Connect offers excellent, real-time integration of SAP with Magento to empower industrial manufacturers and distributors to update their sales and order management processes. This tool allows you to offer your customers a B2C-like digital experience and provide self-service their orders 24×7. The solution is best for businesses running on different states, countries, or currencies with complex B2B business models.
The core features of the ERP Connector are as follows:
- The extension is compatible with different SAP versions including SAP ECC, SAP R/3, SAP All-in-one, SAP S/4HANA.
- Real-time transactional data from SAP ERP solution is synced with Magento eCommerce backend.
- Real-time availability of all orders placed on the Magento store from the SAP ERP solution.
- Customers get real-time access to dynamic data from SAP including B2B pricing, freight, tax, inventory, buying rules, and discounts on the Magento eCommerce site.
Ebridge Connections ERP integration
Magento ERP integrations by Ebridge automate business-critical processes to completely eliminate the need for manual data entry. Its robust, cloud-based ERP and accounting integrations solutions support over 30 most popular ERP applications including NetSuite, Microsoft, Sage, Epicor, and Intuit QuickBooks. It enables data entry automation of orders, customer data, product updates, pricing, or inventory levels between Magento backend and ERP solution to eliminate costly errors. This extension is an ideal choice for Magento merchants that deal with over 200 orders per month or spend more than 10-15 hours/week doing data entry manually.
Some of its salient features are as follows:
- It offers the flexibility of integrating Magento with almost any ERP solution.
- It automatically synchronizes all crucial data including orders, products, price/inventory levels, customers, etc.
- It ensures secure data exchange between Magento and ERP system via HTTPS.
- It ensures reliability as updates are lined up and any error occurred can automate a warning email to avoid any chances of data loss or damage.
- It keeps your Magento store and ERP solution independent of each other so that system failure or breakdown on any side won’t disrupt the other.
- The extension is fully customizable, open-source, and easy to use.
So, these are the top 8 extensions that can help you seamlessly integrate Magento with your preferred ERP solution and increase your business efficiency and productivity. If you’re not confident about the technical stuff, it’s always better to hire Magento developers for the required Magento 2 support service.
The list of Magento ERP integration solutions is endless, however, these are some of the best extensions that you use to make the most out of your business-critical tools. However, if you have specific requirements, you can opt for custom Magento extension development services. Since every business has its own set of processes, methodologies, and challenges, using custom extensions can meet your business requirements perfectly.
Agento Support is a well-acclaimed Magento 2 development company that offers a complete suite of Magento website development services. Our Magento 2 developers hold strong expertise in developing custom Magento extensions and seamlessly integrating with your Magento storefront to help merchants extend the functionality of Magento storefront and deliver a unique brand experience to your customers. Our Magento 2 developers have the right expertise in integrating Magento websites with various third party applications including prominent ERP market leaders.
If you’re looking for the best-in-class Magento extension development services for Magento ERP integration solutions, just hire Magento developers at Agento Support today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.1. Why there’s a need for Magento 2 Integrations?
Here are the key reasons why you should integrate your Magento website with an ERP solution:
- Make your accounting process simpler and easier
- Manage inventory and sales in real-time
- Make flawless deliveries as data is exchanged between applications with little to no human error and intervention.
- Fast and seamless purchasing and delivery
- Save time and money with minimum manual integration and data entry
Q.2. What type of data can be synchronized between Magento and ERP?
As a professional Magento 2 development company, we can set up your Magento eCommerce website to sync the following data with your preferred ERP system:
- Product and Category Data
- Customer Data
- Order Data
- Online Sales Transactions
- Invoices and Billing Information
- Credit Memos
- Tax Details and Rules
So, you don’t need to go into the Magento admin panel and everything will be automatically managed within the ERP solution.
Q.3. I am looking for custom Magento ERP integration solutions for my online store. Can you help?
Yes, of course. Just share your requirements with our Magento 2 developers and they will get back to you shortly for further discussions and actions.