AWS Magento Services
Is your Magento site hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS)? Do you need help to maintain the hosting environment, optimize it, and meet the PCI compliance requirement? AgentoSupport offers reliable support to ensure the smooth running of your Magento platform on AWS. Typically, companies providing AWS Services follow generic guidelines. But AgentoSupport has rich experience with the Magento platform. This is because the experts here know how to use AWS EC2 instances in the best way.
How AgentoSupport Can Help ?
With our AWS Magento Services, clients can save thousands of dollars every month. We do this by transferring the external transnational mail system to their internal AWS Simple Email Service Platform and AWS Magento Hosting.
We know exactly what to look for, with respect to the hidden inter-system charges. Even an accidental slip while configuring your Elasticache service can cause major issues. As a result, you may end up losing thousands a year. It is possible to move off the media files of the dedicated services and have them hosted in the AWS S3 cloud and AWS Managed Services.
While dealing with performance-related issues, people tend to upgrade to a faster system to fix everything. However, we take an alternative route by reviewing your service usage and locating potential bottlenecks. Are you using the General Purpose EBS drives or IOPS? Are you sure that your instances network is well optimized?
Magento AWS Server Configuration Audits
As part of the Magento audits we provide, we can review the utilization of AWS Magento and Magento SEO audit services. Also, we can locate it’s over or under usage, your long-term contract suggestions, and service locations. Clients can make savings over 10% in charges every year. For a typical busy Magento store, this means over $6000/year.
AWS Maintenance Services at AgentoSupport
We offer the following Magento maintenance and support services:
Reviews of ongoing system usage implementation plan to improve the performance and reduce the costs and Magento support services.
Reviews of ongoing billing to eliminate the underutilized/unused services.
Automation of system scaling.
Monitoring and implementation of performance tuning plans.
How do I install Magento on Amazon ec2?
To install Magento on Amazon AWS ec2 follow the steps:
- Make an account if you don’t have an account.
- Click on EC2.
- Click on Launch Instance.
- Choose Ubuntu.
- Choose Free Tier t2 micro.
- Configure Instance Details.
- Add Storage if you need it.
- Add a tag if you want to.
Why AgentoSupport is best for AWS Magento Services?
- We have a team of experienced developers to perform AWS integration.
- Our developers offer simple and smooth integration of your Magento E-commerce store.
- Latest security patches will be implemented into the website.
- Our developers implement the latest technologies for Magento on AWS integration.
- QA testing of the website will be done before making it live.
- Testing of the online store after AWS integration.
- Database synchronization and store publication.
- Integrating website with SEO optimized protocols for better sales.
- Making a test website to check all the functionalities.
- Customization of existing Magento store to match the latest marketing standards.
- Boost conversion rate and sales for an e-commerce store.
Industries We Serve
We offer AWS Magento hosting services to the following industries:
Hosting Magento on AWS will boost your sales, ROI as visitor will face no downtime and website data will have a complete backup.