Magento 2 Upgrade Services
Are you considering an upgrade from Magento 1.9 to Magento 2? Well, upgrading to Magento 2 from Magento 1 is quite necessary for e-commerce websites to stay ahead in a competitive world. Switching to this innovative, future-ready, remarkable platform is an awesome idea. Magento, is one of the most used e-commerce platforms, keeps on enhancing its security standards and functionality with the latest upgrades. Doing an upgrade Magento 2 is quite beneficial in multiple ways. Another important thing that needs to be considered is Magento 1 support is ending in the year 2020 and it is the best time to migrate.
But, keep in mind that integrating a new version can cause technical issues and put your online Magento store at the risk of failure. These issues if not fixed in time can lower the efficiency of the online store. We have a team of experts that will resolve all errors to ensure that the E-commerce website remains flawless. Upgrades involve a new approach, coding standards, and development environment.
Issues Experienced during Magento 2 Upgrade
- Inability to Update/Edit product categories
- Inability to Update/Edit catalog items
- Database Errors during Upgrade
- Compatibility issues with Magento latest version
- Category URLs are not SEO optimized
- Customer Admin in back-end starts giving empty records
- Inability to edit products from the Admin
- Failure to create an invoice in Admin
- Checkout button is not clickable
- Failure to add multiple products to the cart
- Low website performance with Magento 2 latest version
- Inability to place orders
What is the latest version of Magento 2 upgrade?
In the month of June 2019, Magento open-source released Magento 2.3.2 with all the major changes related to security & code which were missing in the old versions.
Why should I upgrade to Magento 2?
Upgrade to Magento latest version is very beneficial from both the developer & end-user perspective. It offers the following benefits:
- Better Performance
- Improved Interface
- Easier Maintenance
- Optimized Speed
How do I manually update Magento?
To manually update to Magento 2 latest version follow below steps:
- Log in to the Magento Admin.
- Sign in as administrator.
- Open System > Tools > Web Setup Wizard.
- Open System Configuration.
- Tap on Save Config.
- Tap on System Upgrade.
- Select the versions available for upgrade.
Why AgentoSupport is best for Magento 1 to Magento 2 Upgrade Service?
- We have a team of experienced Magento developers.
- Upgrade Magento 2 for easy communication process and better transparency.
- Our team implements the latest technologies for Magento Upgrade service.
- Our team follows proper standards to perform any troubleshooting task.
- Our team offers a simple and smooth implementation of your E-commerce store.
- Latest security patches will be integrated into the website.
- QA testing of the website will be done before making it live.
- Upgrade and fixing of Magento core.
- Testing of the upgraded Magento 2 online store.
- Database synchronization and store publication.
- Making website SEO optimized for better sales.
- After deployment support.
- Creating a backup of your existing store.
- Making a test website to check all the functionalities.
- Customization of existing store to match the latest marketing standards.
- Boost Sales and conversion rate for an e-commerce store.
Industries We Serve
We offer store development services to the following industries.
If you are looking to boost your e-commerce website to new heights with Magento 2 Upgrade, we are always available.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I upgrade Magento 1.9 to Magento 2?
Experts recommend planning for the following general steps for the Magento 2 latest version migration:
Step 1: Review extensions on your current site.
Step 2: Manage capacity.
Step 3: Build and test Magento latest version.
Step 4: Start the migration.
Step 5: Update incremental data.
Step 6: Make website live.
How do I manually install Magento 2?
You should double check main requirements for Magento 2 from here.
Step 1: First Install Apache2 PHP and Required Extensions.
Step 1.1 Install Apache2 Servers.
Step 2: Install Database Server.
Step 3: Create MySQL User if needed.
Step 5: Install Composer.
Step 6: Download Magento 2 Pack.
Step 7: Install Magento 2 latest version for your E-commerce website.
How do I download and install Magento?
Follow these simple steps to install Magento
Step 1: Download Magento. Open official website of Magento and start the downloading.
Step 2: Unzip the Magento File.
Step 3: Create a Database.
Step 4: Run Magento Installation.