Magento is a popular E-commerce platform having plenty of tools for integrating other important software into the E-commerce website. Doing integrations is very crucial for the website from a business point of view. You may want to integrate a POS system, an inventory management system, a CMS, ERP and an accounting one in your E-commerce website.
We at AgentoSupport have a team of experts that can handle any of these below mentioned Magento integrations:
- Magento + SAP integration
- Magento + ERP integration
- Magento + AWS integration
- Magento + POS integration
- Magento + Azure integration
Our team performs Magento integration flawlessly through a simple export/import. We research and recommend which integration is possible and will be beneficial for your eCommerce website. We make your workflow more result oriented and save you money. Just share your desired Magento Integration, and we’ll take you in the right direction.
Magento + SAP Integration
SAP is a reputed ERP solution in the B2B world. When combined with Magento it delivers perfect B2B solution.
Popular SAP versions:
- SAP All-in-One
- SAP ECC 6.0
- SAP R3 4.x
- SAP S/4 Hanna
Magento + ERP Integration
Integrating ERP with Magento simplifies online order management and E-commerce processes. At AgentoSupport, we’ve helped a number of vendors to connect their Magento store with ERP through custom development.
Multiple areas of online store are served with ERP:
- Customer Service Management
- Inventory Management
- Order management
- Shipping Updates
- Accounting & Payments
- Returns, Refunds & Order Cancellations
Magento AWS Management Services
Our team of experts can do the maintenance and optimization of your store hosted on AWS. We can support the smooth working of your Magento platform in your AWS environment. We know that the performance of the E-commerce store matters a lot for higher ROI and conversion rate. When dealing with performance problems, we review your service usage and find possible bottlenecks.
Magento + POS Integration
Integrating POS with Magento is a perfect solution for the management of a store. It gives the merchant the liberty to have multiple outlets and management of customer orders for fast processing of the store. The admin can easily see the cash flow to track daily sales. The POS system offers a solution for managing online and physical store inventory to make processing fast. This integration is very helpful when sales grow on the store.
Magento + Azure Integration
Our team of Magento 2 developers can host your E-commerce store on the Microsoft Azure environment with proper backup and security. If your store is already hosted on the Azure environment, we can provide optimized performance, scalability with no downtime and data protection. Azure is a cloud computing platform with multiple solutions like PaaS, SaaS and IaaS that are used for services like virtual computing, analytics and networking.
What is Magento API?
Magento API is basically a framework that provides developers and integrators a good technique to maximize the web services which interact well with the Magento CMS. Amongst its major features that help Magento users is the support for the SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) and REST (Representation State Transfer).
How does API integration work?
An API is a software file that works as a link allowing two applications to interact with each other. In simple words, an API is a messenger that delivers a user request to the provider and then delivers the response back to the user. Magento integration API is very helpful to meet the modern user demands. They want an immediate response as delay can lose potential buyers.
How to use Rest API in Magento 2?
1. First, Create a Web Service Role.
2. Sign in Admin Panel> System> User Roles> Add New Role.
3. Mention Role Name and current password in the Password field.
4. Open Role Resources.
5. Select what is needed for service of the web in the Resource Access.
6. Save Role.
7. Create Web Service User in Magento 2 CMS.
Why AgentoSupport is best for Magento Integrations Service?
- We have a team of experienced Magento developers.
- Our developers implement the latest technologies for Magento Integration service.
- Our developers offer simple and smooth integration of your Magento E-commerce store.
- Latest security patches will be integrated into the website.
- QA testing of the website will be done before making it live.
- Testing of the online store after integration.
- Database synchronization and store publication.
- Integrating website with SEO optimized protocols for better sales.
- Making a test website to check all the integration functionalities.
- Customization of existing Magento store to match the latest marketing standards.
- Boost conversion rate and sales for an e-commerce store.
Industries We Serve
We offer store development services to the following industries.
If you are looking for a reliable Magento Integration service to boost website performance, we are always available.