Magento Marketplace Services
As the name suggests, multi-vendor marketplaces indicate online stores where multiple vendors or sellers sell their products on a single storefront. Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Alibaba, Rakuten, and Souq, are some of the examples of the multi-vendor marketplace. As a leading Magento 2 development company, Agento Support helps store owners to turn their default Magento store into a complete multi-seller eCommerce store. We offer Magento marketplace extensions that enable the customers to shop from a huge collection of products sold by various marketplace sellers. Moreover, they can give reviews and ratings to sellers, send a message, view seller profile and explore their recently added products, reviews, and ratings, seller collection, and read shipping and return policies.
Why Should You Hire a Professional Magento Marketplace Developer?
Developing multi-vendor eCommerce stores is a complex process as the platform comprises of separate dashboards for the customers and vendors. While the customer dashboard is accessed and used in the same way as it is done in any traditional online store, vendor dashboards are used differently. Each vendor has its own dashboard that he can use to upload product images, prices, and descriptions. They can also add product categories, track inventory, manage customers, and do a lot more. With all these complexities, it is always better to hire Magento marketplace developers from a professional Magento 2 development company.
Agento Support helps businesses to handle all these complexities by offering reliable Magento 2 marketplace development services. We have a dedicated team of top-notch Magento marketplace developers having vast experience and understanding of the platform. We worked on a large number of Magento marketplace projects, using the standard Magento 2 extensions and plugins to convert an existing Magento store into a large marketplace. Besides, we also specialize in developing custom Magento marketplace extensions to cater to the special requirements of our clients. We understand the client’s needs and deliver the right solutions and services for them.
Benefits of Having a Magento 2 Marketplace Store
For Store Owners
- Helps them to earn more revenues in the form of commission on sales
- Having more sellers and products helps improve search engine rankings for the Magento marketplace
- Higher search engine rankings lead to an increased number of footfalls on your online store
- Offers more shopping options under one roof
- Facilitates comparison of products, prices for smart shopping
- Saves their valuable time, effort, and money and gets them good-quality products
- Saves time and money as they get a readymade marketplace to sell their products and services
- Helps them avoid the hassles of starting and running an online store.
- Allows them to manage their business through their mobile devices
Salient Features of Our Magento 2 Marketplace
- Bulk upload products listing
- Vendor catalog management
- Vendor dashboard
- Vendor order management
- Vendor promotions
- Vendor membership
- Vendor roles & user management
- Vendor-Buyer communication
- Generate & print shipping labels
- Vendor rating & review
- Vacation mode
- Vendor financial management
Admin Features & Configurations
- Marketplace configuration
- Commission management
- Notification management
- Tax management
- Vendor Payout (Stripe Account)
- Vendor management
- Multiple payment methods
- Differential commission structure
- Shipping-line management
- My account
- Responsive theme
- Megamenu and Ajax Add-to-Cart options
- In-built product search options
Marketing & Promotion Features
- Daily deals & offers
- A gift card or Certificate
- Gift Wrap
- One-step checkout
- Automatic related products recommendations
Orders & Payment Management Features
- Return merchandise authorization
- E-wallet & store credits
- SMS & email notification
- Uniform checkout experience
- Split order & generate vendor-wise PO
- Magento 2 SagePay payment
- Payment restrictions rules for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Payfort payment gateway extension
- Magento 2 first data payment gateway extension
- Magento 2 partial payment module
- Moneris Payment gateway Magento 2 extension
- Multiple shipping
- Zipcode serviceability check
- Per product flat rate
Storefront Enhancement Features
- Advanced product search
- Social media sign-up/sign-in & sharing
- Product Q&A
- Brand management
- Advanced product filter options
- Choose delivery date
- Select & buy
- Product rating & review
- Abandoned cart email for Magento 2
- Magento 2 delivery availability checker tool
- Magento 2 one-step checkout extension
- Magento 2 marketplace membership subscription
- Magento 2 automatic related products
- CMS integration with Magento 2 marketplace
- Magento 2 mega menu extension
Reasons to Choose Us for Magento Marketplace Extension Development Services
- Strong Expertise –We have a pool of seasoned Magento 2 developers having a comprehensive understanding of and expertise with the platform.
- Vast Magento Marketplace Experience – Over the years, we have gained rich experience in Magento 2 marketplace development and have a proven track record of delivering high-quality products with 100% customer satisfaction.
- Customized Solutions –Our Magento marketplace developers understand the needs of our clients and offer customized solutions that match their unique requirements and preferences perfectly.
- Round the Clock Magento 2 Support –Our dedicated Magento 2 support team offers instant troubleshooting, support, and maintenance to address all issues related to the Magento store.
- Flexible Pricing –We offer flexible pricing option that makes us the premier choice of our clients.
- On-time Project Delivery –We are committed to delivering projects before or within the stringent deadline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Magento 2 a good platform to build my online store?
With more than 260,000 merchants and retailers on board, Magento 2 is one of the most popular open-source store-building platforms in the eCommerce industry. Magento 2 comes with an expansive feature-set and complete customizability that makes it an excellent platform to build an online store. With its features like marketing, `promotions, SEO, site management. catalog management, responsive themes, scalability, flexibility, user-friendly UI, and security, it is an ideal option for merchants who have the resources to best implement advanced technology.
If you wish to create a Magento 2 marketplace, just hire Magento marketplace developers from us and they will take care of the rest.
How is Magento 1 different from Magento 2?
Magento 2 is a newer version of Magento 1, and therefore, comes with new features to fix many of the bugs and drawbacks of Magento 1. When comparing Magento 1 with Magento 2, Magento 1 has an out-dated architecture, a clunky admin panel, and doesn’t support popular payment gateway.
Further, Magento 1 has already reached its end of life on June 30, 2020, which means Magento 1 users will no longer receive security patches, updates, and support. Therefore, if you’re still running your store on Magento 1, it’s high time that you upgrade to Magento 2.
How much does it cost to build a Magento 2 marketplace?
The cost of building a Magento 2 marketplace depends on the design and complexity, the number of features and integrations you want, the country and experience level of the Magento marketplace developers, and so on.