Magento SEO Audit
Our experienced Magento SEO team offers reliable Magento SEO audits, keyword research data, and competitor benchmarking. By taking a comprehensive Magento SEO audit for your site, you can know the weaknesses of your SEO strategy. Also, we give a complete competitive analysis and concrete recommendations for improvements. Our SEO audits are relevant for merchants of all sizes. These provide insight into the structural and technical issues and highlight the opportunities to improve SEO.
More On Magento SEO Audits
Our team has performed audits for merchants of diverse sizes. We have helped them address complex SEO issues and regain the lost rankings, traffic, and sales for their websites. These audits are comprehensive and outline the relevant actions for your development team, SEO team, and marketing team. They present a clear roadmap to improvements with a prioritized list of steps based on complexity and impact.
What Areas Are Covered By The Magento SEO Audit
Although the SEO audits may vary according to your requirements, they focus on the following areas:
- Website content
- Meta content
- Site architecture
- Rich snippets markup
- 404 error handling
- Other on-page optimization factors
- Types of links
- Anchor text
- Link distribution
- Link building tactics
- Links across all domains
- Creative content examples
Site Visibility & Organic Traffic Analysis
- Website ranking
- Search Volume
- Categorization of ranking keywords into navigational/informational
- Landing page and segment analysis
- Check historic performance
- Mobile SEO
- Site search analysis
- Keyword analysis
- On-site content duplication
- Off-site content duplication
- Crawl issues
What do you need to share with us for getting an audit?
Our team requires access to your Google Analytics account, in addition to Google Search Console with Full User access. Furthermore, you need to share Magento back-end access to your system config, product catalog, URL rewrites, etc.
Magento Audit Phases
We start with the research phase of the Magento technical SEO audit after the access is granted. We also have a discovery session related to the issues that you are currently facing. During this session, we make a decision regarding the focus of the audit and Magento Technical Support.
The expected time frame for completing the audit is typically 2-3 weeks. Once the audit is delivered, our team gives you a one-hour phone call to follow up. We discuss the findings of the audit or answer any queries that you have. These could relate to the areas covered and steps to be taken for implementing the findings. The final version of the Magento SEO audit has a prioritized list of issues included in it. These are in the order of complexity and impact that we think they should be addressed.
The Elements We Cover
We provide a list which covers the following:
- Magento System Configuration Review
- Website problems related to duplicate content issues (such as configurable/simple products, dynamic page generation, aggregation of content across the site, etc)
- Off-site duplicate content issues (such as content scraping, feed-related duplicate content, etc)
- Technical Issues Review (such as Magento parameters issues, URL rewrites issues, Magento layered navigation, etc)
- Website crawl-ability and accessibility (such as the use of directives, internal linking, canonical implementation, methods for blocking access to pages, etc)
- Category Structure and information architecture review (in addition to how it may be optimized for improving SEO and UX).
After The Audit
Magento SEO Audits will also include some after-care such as 1-2 hour calls and email questions. From our experience, this is required with a majority of the audits. In some cases, customers require 2-3 days of aftercare, general help, questions, briefing developers, writing specs, and further investigations, etc. These services obviously cannot be included in the audit cost could be charged at an agreed upon rate and Magento 2 One Step Checkout Extension.